Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Milestone

Finally its the 50th post for my blog. Pondering about what I have written for the 49 posts preceding this one I kept thinking that to mark this grand post I should probably come up with something really really special. Something on the lines of a poem. But then I guess it was a little too much to ask for from my grey cells. Hence sticking to the usual posting of some random nonsense and bullshit.
Life in itself has come so far. I cannot believe that I have spent a staggering 8738 days so far. Sounds a little insignificant, but it is invariably a large number. Out of which I am sure I would have spent half the time in sleep. So effectively my time on this planet would be 4369 days, of which I do not recollect about lets say 2369 days ( for easier rounding off ). So that leaves me with roughly 2000 days. I digress as I always do. Thats not the basic point that I am trying to make.
Sometimes there are moments in life which just hits you in your face which makes you realize that time has really passed. It makes you feel so old, as though you have experienced so much of life. On the other hand some situations make you feel so nascent, stupid and so inexperienced. The journey so far has been a roller coaster ride. Looking back I can say that I have met a lot of people, made new friends, pissed off many ( bound to happen ) etc etc. I just wanted to take time off and say thank you to all those wonderful people in my life who have made a big difference ( even the small one ), and also say that I am sorry for whatever I did which might have caused pain ( it was never intentional, it never is..thats what they all say!!! ).
Its time I put an end to this deluded rambling for what was supposed to be a very impressive 50th post in my blog. Nevertheless I did take some gyaan out off this laborious endeavor. Never stop writing in between a post. Useless gyaan I know, but I lost flow half way through the post when I stopped for no apparently good reason.

P.S-The writings have taken a literal roll down the hill. I hope that I can come up with some good posts from now on!!

1 comment:

AntharangadaMaathugalu said...

ಹಾರ್ದಿಕ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು ಕಣ್ಣಾ...
ಬರಹಗಳ ಅರ್ಧ ಶತಕ ಪೂರೈಸಿದ್ದಕ್ಕೆ.... ಜೀವನವೆಂಬ ರೈಲು ಗಾಡಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಹತ್ತುವವರು ಮತ್ತು ಇಳಿಯುವವರು ಎಷ್ಟೋ ಮಂದಿ... ಕೊನೆ ತನಕ ನಿನ್ನ ಜೊತೆ ಪಯಣಿಸುವುದು ’ನಿನ್ನ ತನ’ (your own self), ನಿನ್ನ ಸ್ವಭಾವ, ನಿನ್ನ ಕನಸುಗಳು ಮತ್ತು ಗುರಿ... ಯಾರನ್ನೂ ನೋಯಿಸುವುದು ಸ್ವ ಇಚ್ಛೆಯಲ್ಲ... ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ thanks ಹೇಳಿದ ನಿನ್ನ humbleness ನನಗೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟ ಆಯಿತು. keep writing....;-)..

maa