Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 things that I have been doing lately!!!

10) I clean up a lot lately. Never before have I wanted things to be neat and clean.
 
09) I think a lot about the future. ( ok to put this more explicitly--> i day dream a lot )

08) I have been visiting my blog more regulary ( at least 2 a week during a certain class hour such as this one )

07) Playing table tennis. Though not on a regular basis but yeah the magic of ping pong is back.

06) Playing leather ball cricket very poorly. Not that I used to play like a pro before, but off late been playing really bad.

05) I play FIFA 2009, Need For Speed Underground and Counter Strike. Games that my previous system would never have supported.

04) How can I not mention the fact that I cook these days. ( How I cook? That I am afraid somebody else has to vouch for. People never believe me when I talk about my culinary capabilities )

03) I study more than I have ever studied in my life. ( OMG!!!!!! you must be kidding me if u believed this. )

02) There are a lot many other things that I do but would rather not mention them here.

01) Last but definitely not the least I sleep a lot. ( zzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ).

5 comments:

wacko said...

u've been studying a lot? are you kidding me?

Karthik[:)] said...

@Wacko
dude seriously read the line completely...where have i ever claimed that i study a lot ??? ;-)

SAVI NENAPUGALU said...

Three Cheers to points 10,9,8,7 and 4.. keep it up..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVI NENAPUGALU said...

Ha ha ha

Bad. do something "FUNNY"

Enjoy the life!!!!!!!!!

Love
BABA

CHEEKU said...

Where do u find the time to sleep da?? U do so many things... If I sleep, everything else takes backseat.
Alright... You are better than me :)