Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 2 and 3 away from Bangalore( 29th and 30th june )

The two days were spent in complete laziness.
The most out of the box or un-routinely thing that happened was probably my friend leaving for Benaras and there was a send off for him. All this was happening about 250 km away from where I was in deep sleep dreaming of probably some god forsaken thing which I do not remember. Here are some of the most interesting things that happened before I returned back to Bangalore.
  • Signing of the Sleepsvilla treaty in bright and colourful ink.
  • Signing of the Remotesvilla treaty. ( Usurped total control over Mr. Onida, became my pride and my sister's envy literally!!!!!!)
  • Signed a pact with Mephistopheles to trouble my sister.
  • And finally helped Asterix and Obelix overcome and thrash the Romans time and again.

Finally its good to be back home.

No comments: